WHAT IS A CASH ADVANCE?
It is not a loan but a cash advance against future sales. In actuality, we are purchasing future revenues at a discount. (i.e., we are giving a merchant $75 today for $100 of future sales )
- We offer capital when traditional lending institutions will not. 93% of retail merchants do not qualify for a traditional loan. As a result, you are dealing with a very receptive audience.
- The amount of the advance is based on the merchant's average monthly credit card volume. Typically, up to 125% of a merchant's average MC/ Visa monthly processing volume.
- There is no fixed time or schedule of repayment and no fixed interest. Instead, an agreed upon, fixed percentage is deducted from the merchant's daily credit card batch. Therefore, the merchant is only paying a part of what he or she is earning. When the volume is down, the amount deducted is less.
- We require no personal guarantee.
- Funding is available much more quickly and requires a fraction of the paperwork.
- No restrictions on use of capital.
We believe small and medium sized businesses need money to survive and grow.
We will advance merchants funds to spur that growth and recoup it by taking back a fixed percentage
from their daily credit card transactions.
- What can a cash advance do for my business?
We offer you a way to improve the future of your business by accessing cash now. It's not a bank loan, so you're more likely to be approved and your cash becomes available to you quickly.
- How can I use the cash?
Use the cash any way you see fit. Customers typically use the cash to support or upgrade their business in some way. Maybe you need repairs or inventory. Maybe you would like to expand your present location or simply add a new location. Better still, maybe you'd like to seize an opportunity in your marketplace before a competitor does.
- How does it work?
The funding process is simple. Merchant Cash & Capital purchases your future credit card transactions and advances that money to you. After you have your advance, the credit card processor will deduct a small, fixed percentage of your daily credit card sales until the advance is made whole.
- Will I qualify?
If you've been in business for over a year and process at least $4,000 in credit card sales each month, you are well on your way to approval.
- How long will I have to wait to find out if I have been approved for my cash advance?
Pro-approval is usually obtained within 24-48 hours. Funding can take as little as two (2) business days depending on the amount of the transaction and the time it takes to get the necessary documents required to fund.
- How much can I qualify for?
Your monthly credit card volume will qualify you for $3,000 to $250,000. The amount of receipts purchased is determined by your average MC/ Visa processing volume over a three (3) month period.
- How soon can I have the cash?
After a complete contract is submitted and approved, funding can happen in as little as one (1) business day.
- Will I receive the same low rates as my current credit card processor?
The funding process works through your credit card terminal so we may need to switch you over to out preferred credit card processor. We work with an outstanding organization that will match or may actually beat your current rates and will make the transition virtually seamless.
- Will I be able to monitor the progress on my account?
You can log on to the Merchant Cash & Capital website to view your account status online and you'll also get a statement each month.
- Who can answer my questions or help me start the funding process?
You can call our sales department at 800-231-6652 Monday - Friday 9am - 5PM CST, or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a professional sales representative will be happy to answer all of your questions.